- Print Media
- Website Banners
- Monthly e-Newsletters
- Sponsorship of OSPOA Events & Annual Training Conference
A unique opportunity has been added to “the OK Peace Officer” magazine called “Showcase Your Business”. This includes displaying your business on the front cover and includes the centerfold 2 or-3 pages.
For more info regarding this opportunity please email: email@example.com or please call 405-272-5120
Our magazine, website banners and the OSPOA monthly e-Newsletter is your connection to Oklahoma’s law enforcement colleagues statewide.
Missed a recent issue? Call us at (405) 521-5120
The Squad Room – humorous stories, unusual encounters and clean police related jokes. We’ll post your favorites, just send them into us.
Beyond the Badge – segment with valuable info usually focusing on emotion, physical health or issues as such.
The Heart Behind the Badge – A spot to hi-lite the good deeds LE does. Feel free to submit pictures and stories.
A Blast from the Past – Not hard to figure this segment out. Submissions welcome.
If you would like more information regarding these opportunities please contact our offices today!
Goals of the OSPOA
- Promote the enforcement of law and order.
- Advance the sciences of crime prevention and the detection of crime.
- Encourage cooperation and mutual assistance between law enforcement agencies.
- Promote and encourage high standards for law enforcement and honor in the profession.